Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Alexandria's nursery

So finally getting things calmed down around here and able to do some artsie stuff. We are expecting our first AND second grand babies this spring and summer. My daughter lives close by so she's letting me paint and decorate the nursery. (Sure wish I could do it for both babies.)

The room was painted in bright pink and white stripes when she moved in. Someone worked really hard on it. (I kind of makes me feel bad as I imagine a poor little girl with her freshly painted dream room who can't enjoy it since her parents lost their home.)
Ashley wanted a more gender nuetral theme so we're takin' it outside! We started with white primer....lots of primer!


















We then painted the walls blue and added the first layer of grass. Oh, and clouds.
We started the tree this weekend and grampy installed the "sunshine". I'll share pics of that soon. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment